We are looking for a tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and responsible engineering intern who is eager to learn, positive and hands-on.
At Kelp Blue, we are looking for a tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and responsible engineering intern who is eager to learn, positive and hands-on. Are you willing to grow with the Kelp Blue team by developing soft and hard skills and strong team player and leadership skills, then we have the perfect internship for you. Join us on this adventure!
- Supervising on-site construction operations (e.g. welding, concrete casting, general construction, etc.) of the substrate kelp forest installations.
- Monitoring of the dynamic behaviour of the substrate structure (i.e. displacement sensors).
- Monitoring of the external and internal loads of the substrate structure (i.e. load sensors).
From Mar/Apr 2020 for a period of 4-6 months (pending licence approval)
WHY KELP BLUE?
We are passionate about scaling a profitable nature-based solution that will help reverse climate change. Our model can rapidly grow across markets, changing the course of multiple industries from being environmentally damaging to being environmentally positive.
Want to apply?
Send an email to: email@example.com with the name of the internship in the subject line.
Also please and answer the following questions:
- What’s your vision for Namibia in 2050, or what does Namibia look like in 2050 and what could you do to contribute to this vision?
- Why you are suited for this role?