Internship: People and Staffing
We’re looking for someone who can help us set up our HR operations and assist the General Manager with staff and people related matters
We are looking for someone who can help us set up our people and talent department and to assist our General Manager with talent related matters.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Liaise with the labour consultant and help us develop our company policies
- Compile contracts signed by all new hires
- Ensure payroll advisor has all information necessary
- First point of contact for all employees in case of questions
DO YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Studies in HR management or a related field
- Motivated, organized and can work independently
- A good control of the English language (written and spoken)
- Good control of Microsoft Office (excel, powerpoint, etc)
Want to apply?
Send an email to: email@example.com with the name of the internship in the subject line.
Also please and answer the following questions:
- What’s your vision for Namibia in 2050, or what does Namibia look like in 2050 and what could you do to contribute to this vision?
- Why you are suited for this role?